This blog is purely written in my own words without any obligation or compulsion. It is only a medium to express my thoughts.

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Ready to get roasted!

"Well many people don't get the previlege to experience what it felt like being taken out from a freezer to a pre-heated oven." - Thats what my friend Angad said when I told him that I m going back to Chennai. But the truth is that I m going to get roasted.
Only rookies complain.But I m going to miss this place- the snow, the people, the food and the climate. Its surprising that sometimes time flew like anything. Two months just passed in a jiffy.But I m going to remember the time I have spent here. Don't know when I 'll come here again but I m sure I ll come back someday :) to see the spring and summer. To see the leaves on the trees. To see the lakes and the fishes...
-Kittos (Thanks)

PS: Yesterday, went to a Sports bar to watch a football match between Liverpool and Man-U. 
Final score read 4-1.. Liverpool win comprehensively.. Felt bad to see the fans of Man-U.. But they were still singing-"There is only one United..."
comments

No comments:

Post a Comment