This blog is purely written in my own words without any obligation or compulsion. It is only a medium to express my thoughts.

Saturday, May 17, 2008

"There is a way to be good again."

"There is a way to be good again." This is a quote from the book "The Kite Runner"- Khaled Hosseini. I found the quote very interesting and meaningful. Well, it carries a wonderful message . In our life(I m not here to preach :-) ), we come across many situations wherein we could have done things differently which could have led to a different consequence. There are times when you have to choose among many things...and you end up choosing the one in your own interest. But, in a long run, we always get a chance to be good again. What we need is to grab the chance... there is always a way to be good again.
comments

2 comments:

  1. I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would appreciate more visual materials, to make your blog more attractive, but your writing style really compensates it. But there is always place for improvement

    ReplyDelete