This blog is purely written in my own words without any obligation or compulsion. It is only a medium to express my thoughts.

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Holidays ....oh! those summer vacations


Summer has a reason to be remembered. There was a time when this particular season of the year used to be an awaited one. It is the time of the year when the schools are closed and you have lots of time to share with friends and family. This privilege continued during my college days too. We used to book the train tickets for home months before. With eager feet we use to follow the easterly winds. But then those are memories and memories are meant to be cherish...
Things are different now.

Its summer time but no vacation :( I m here in a crowded city far from home and the near ones. No more leisure summer afternoons in the cherry tree shades. But then, I have become tougher. Now I can tolerate more than 40 degrees Celsius temperature even in the midst of a traffic jam. Rookies complain.I have stopped complaining, believe me. .
comments

No comments:

Post a Comment