This blog is purely written in my own words without any obligation or compulsion. It is only a medium to express my thoughts.

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Why is it that many beautiful things lost its charm when we grew up? A very simple explanation can be that we tend to lose our innocence with time. We tend to miss those simple pleasures due to the influence of our experience and unnecessary thinking leading to missing the real ingredients in life.

***************

"Delhi Belly" definitely caught the audience unaware with the very first scene of the movie. The makers claim that the movie has something indian-ness about it. Maybe they were talking about the showing of butt and uttering $#### every alternate scenes. I loved and enjoyed "Pyar ka Punchnama" much more which is quite near to the reality.
comments

1 comment:

  1. I think, that you are mistaken. I can prove it. Write to me in PM, we will talk.|

    ReplyDelete