This blog is purely written in my own words without any obligation or compulsion. It is only a medium to express my thoughts.

Monday, March 30, 2009

Of busy schedules and Luck by Chance

Ups and Downs - lows and highs - Thats what people called it "Life".
The past few weeks have been very busy- thanks to our Indian style of working.
But sometimes I enjoyed being grilled to the maximum.

Watch "Luck by Chance " the other day.
Luck can "only" pave your way to success in Bollywood if you happen to belong from the outside world or you have to accept your faith no matter how small things come to your way. Is this what the movie wants to portray ? God knows! Well, it was not a bad movie but it was also not of my taste. But I m very sure that Farhan Akhtar is giving a tough competition
to the top heroes in the Hindi Film Industry. Thats a bad news for them :)

BTW, its been almost 2 weeks that TAta has launched "Nano".. But I have not yet got a
real glimpse of it.. Maybe in the coming weeks, We could see many "nanos" hitting the road.
comments

No comments:

Post a Comment