This blog is purely written in my own words without any obligation or compulsion. It is only a medium to express my thoughts.

Friday, March 20, 2009

Bye bye .. Bye bye

All beautiful things come to an end and tomorrow is the last day of my stay here in Finland. Don't know when I ll be back again. But with a belief that I ll return again to see this wonderful place I am saying goodbye. Today, we had a glimpse of the spring season arriving. Soft sun-rays with clear sky accompanied with mild wind. What asight it would be in the coming few weeks. But then, I ll not be here to see the spring. We have been a part of a cold winter season and now we are going to be a part of the summer Chennai heat. Lets see how my body tolerates this change. It has been a great stay here. Lots of fun and excitement. I would always cherish my first abroad trip!! 

Kittos again 
comments

No comments:

Post a Comment