This blog is purely written in my own words without any obligation or compulsion. It is only a medium to express my thoughts.

Monday, January 5, 2009

Its 11:16 am in the morning and that too a Monday morning and no Monday blues?No pending assignments in hand. Opened my office mail-box and no new mail!!Phew!...the reason being I'm on bench for the 1st time in my two and a half yrs of experience in the industry.
Checked my personal mails,scraps and all the blogs that I follow... Happened to go through the google news - entertainment section. Interesting headlines:-


Ash bitten by a
beech leech
Deepika can easily digest the breakup

Kareena in confession mode!

Rakhi-Mandira without make-up

Lalu to feature in animation film

==============================================

PS:-
Either you have lots of work or you don't have any. Loved this quote from Memento:
“I have to believe in a world outside my own mind. I have to believe that my actions still have meaning, even if I can’t remember them. I have to believe that when my eyes are closed, the world’s still there. Do I believe the world’s still there? Is it still out there?… Yeah. We all need mirrors to remind ourselves who we are. I’m no different.”
comments

No comments:

Post a Comment