This blog is purely written in my own words without any obligation or compulsion. It is only a medium to express my thoughts.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Fin fin Finland

Don't know how it happened but things just happen sometimes. You cannot just plan. And here I m in Finland. I am starting to like this place. The people here and its freezing environment. The cost of living is high here. I am planning to write in detail about my stay here in Helsinki. About my experience and other stuffs.
Btw, I was wondering about my daily expenses. I need to stop converting the euro to rupee. Just enjoy my stay here.
Kiitos -Thanks in Finnish
PS:-
Was jst wondering what would it be if "Slumdog Millionaire" happen to be directed by some Indian Directors and not by Danny Boyle! geeeeeee...
Even though the ending was a fairy tale the castings and the plot were perfect. I loved the part in the movie in which Jamal and Salim fell down from the train when Jamal exclaimed "Is this heaven?"
Salim - "You're not dead Jamal. "
Jamal - "What is it? Some hotel?"
comments

No comments:

Post a Comment