This blog is purely written in my own words without any obligation or compulsion. It is only a medium to express my thoughts.

Saturday, January 31, 2009

And then the sun came













After hiding from us for few days, the sun finally come up. And that means a clear sky accompanied with a drop in mercury. Visited Helsinki and a place called Suomenlinna.
PS- I was just wondering how much the authority and the People trust each other in Finland. I don't know if this is due to their low population or due to their origin. But India do have a rich origin!! I could not stop appreciating the place. Btw, I would not be able to watch the Australian Open Final bcoz the Cable operator here in my room does not provide any Sport channel which telecast the Australian open(Only some skiing competition ). I hope the final would turn out to be another epic. Good luck Roger and Good luck Rafael.
comments

No comments:

Post a Comment