This blog is purely written in my own words without any obligation or compulsion. It is only a medium to express my thoughts.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New Year's Resolution:-

1. Exercise and keep my body in shape.
- Do exercise everyday 3 days a week.

Swimming session should be the best option.

- Eat Less and eat healthy. I will eat chicken only 3 times a month 4 times a month. (It does not include treats and parties :))

- Watch less movies.

2. Learn something new this year. It should be the Guitar.

3. Enjoy my work.

- good relationship with my seniors.

- convey my opinion clearly.

- Learn something new again (Linux Kernel looks interesting).

4. Curb expenses and save money. With the Global financial meltdown, its not wise

to spend money on useless things (it would include few random trips, unnecessary kindness/charity, curb clothing expenses).


PS:-

Watched Rab ne bana di jodi some time back. I couldn't digest how the heroine couldn't recognize Shah Rukh Khan without a mustache when everyone sitting in the Theater knew it was Shah Rukh Khan. May be she was a dumb Punjabi Kudi(no offense meant here). :)
comments

No comments:

Post a Comment