This blog is purely written in my own words without any obligation or compulsion. It is only a medium to express my thoughts.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

To Do's

If I m known that I have only 3 months to live, the following would be my
To Do's List :-

1. Holiday with my family. Its one of my dreams to take my parents for a World tour.
If this may not be possible due to many constraints, I would love to take them to few places
in India atleast.
2. Friends and Relatives. I would definitely meet my Langotia yaars from schools and College.
These people have a great role in making the person who I am today.
3. Music. I would create a long playlists of my fav. songs in my Ipod. It would consists of
old Hindi melodies mostly that of Kishore Kumar numbers.Ghazals and few English numbers would also find its place. I ll also fulfill my long cherished wish of learning to play Guitar.
Although 3 months is a short time to learn Guitar, I would definitely learn to play few of my fav
songs.
4. Thank those people who have influenced me over the years. Teachers, friends and Others.
5. Food. The list would not be complete without good food. I would like to taste every possible
cuisine available before I die.
6. Love.No description needed. :)) time to disclose those crushes.
7. Level score with few people.There are very few people in this world with whom I would like
to level score.
8. A stage performance in front of a big crowd.
9. Try smoking and Drinking. I never understand why people smoke or get drunk.

PS:- This post is truly inspired from the movie
Dasvidaniyan.
comments

No comments:

Post a Comment