This blog is purely written in my own words without any obligation or compulsion. It is only a medium to express my thoughts.

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Petrol price up by Rs. 5, diesel Rs. 3, LPG Rs. 50

Today's morning newspaper headlines read "Petrol price up by Rs. 5, diesel Rs. 3, LPG Rs. 50". What about me?? Will I get a salary hike of more than 10% this year?? Its obvious that the rise in the petroleum product would have adverse affect on all the other commodities. I was wondering how a common man would cope with this rise in the prices. He has to sacrifice many things in order to satisfy the basic requirements. He has to compromise with the little happiness he use to have. He will have to say "no" to his child's request for a weekend treat in a restaurant.At the same time he has to save some money for future. Well these are the things we cannot control and I m happy that atleast I don't have to deal wih these things for the time being.
Then I saw a 100 rupee note in my purse. And I said "you are not worth for 2 Litres of petrol".....and I went ahead towards the ATM.
comments

No comments:

Post a Comment