This blog is purely written in my own words without any obligation or compulsion. It is only a medium to express my thoughts.

Friday, June 20, 2008

2 yrs

Just realised that I had completed 2 yrs working in the software industry. With the blink of an eye time had passed. These two years has shown me many things -good and bad. I have met many people with different qualities. From workoholics to dreamers. Some born genious and some hard-workers. I have met people who dares and do. Who dreams and executes.I have made wonderful friends here.I have worked with helpful and generous colleagues.
At the same time I have seen the dark side of the industry.Here, only hardwork doesn't pay. Sometimes people smiles when they don't actually mean.There have been days when I had worked more than 15 hrs a day and there have been days when I dont have anything to do. I have seen people working day and night just to meet the project deadlines........ I m enjoying the ride...lets see how far I can go.
comments

No comments:

Post a Comment