This blog is purely written in my own words without any obligation or compulsion. It is only a medium to express my thoughts.

Saturday, June 28, 2008

A Dangerous Experience - Riding with sleepy eyes


Well, you would laugh out aloud if you hear about someone who slept while riding a bike. You dont actually sleep, just had a nap for few seconds while riding your bike. I was feeling sleepy due to the hot sun and I thought of halting. Then I thought I would be able to control myself since my destination was only 2 kms away. Then suddenly I found my left hand holding the clutch tightly and the right one accelerating making a strange sound on the middle of the road. I was dozed off for few seconds. Luckily there was no other vehicles coming the other way. Anything could have happened. I could have fallen or hit by some vehicle. But I was lucky.So next time whenever you feel sleepy, just stop riding the bike for few seconds. Those few seconds can save your life. Drop in to a coffee shop or for a cold-drink then carry on with the ride. Life is precious. Isn't it?
comments

No comments:

Post a Comment