This blog is purely written in my own words without any obligation or compulsion. It is only a medium to express my thoughts.

Sunday, February 8, 2009

I met three guys early morning today at the sub-way near the railway station. They were drunk. One thing I like about the people here is that they don't do ugly things after getting drunk. Maybe because they are not used to doing bad things. They behaved normally. One of the guys told me that the Finns become socially active only after having a beer! i.e (they tend to become open ). The other asked me "Why the fcuk you left India for this fu**king country?". He had heard about India and he wanted to visit sometime. Mostly they knew about Goa and they have a good image for the place. I just smiled for I have many reasons.

PS:-

Not all men who drink are poets. Some of us drink because we aren't poets. - just happen to saw this quote in front of a bar while wandering in the new city. Give a thought.

comments

No comments:

Post a Comment