This blog is purely written in my own words without any obligation or compulsion. It is only a medium to express my thoughts.

Friday, September 26, 2008

Zindagi ke safar mein Rock on

These days I 'm into the songs of "Rock On".. Listening to the songs numerous times. I don't remember when was the last time I had listened to a song so religiously. I knew these are not the songs of my type, but somehow I loved the songs. With time people and their taste changes.The kind of dedication I had in my school days following Kishore Kumar's song. Thank god, I can now sing the "Pichle saat dinon mein.." confidently at least while having bath :). I still remember those days when trying to learn Kishore Kumar's song... with limited resources. Then, we don't have the internet,no ipods and of course no computer... With impromptu lyrics, we would then continue humming...filling the gaps with "as you wish " words.





PS: On a different note,I was wondering:-
- How do people manage earlier when there were no mobile phones and no internet?When there was no ipods and no DVD players?...
comments

No comments:

Post a Comment