This blog is purely written in my own words without any obligation or compulsion. It is only a medium to express my thoughts.

Monday, September 8, 2008

Rock On!!

Few things I felt after watching it:-
1. The movie is not boring.
2. The songs were not of my type but I enjoyed it. Thnks to Javed Akhtar for writing differently from what he usually writes.Shankar-Ehshaan-Loy rocks as usual. Farhan Akhtar with his raw voice makes it look real.
3. The storyline is strongly a reminiscent of DCH(Dil chahta hai) and Jhankaar Beats.
4. It carries a message to follow your dreams. It is never late to do something you like most. Most of us land up doing what we dont actually enjoy doing. As an e.g I m writing lines of codes:) sitting in a cubicle.

Below is an excerpt from a song in the movie:-
Meri Laundry Ka Ek Bill,
Ek Aadhi Padi Novel…
Ta Ra Ta Ta Ta ….Ta Ra Ta Ta Ta…
Ek Ladki Ka Phone Number,
Mere Kaam Ka Ek Paper…
Ta Ra Ta Ta Ta ….Ta Ra Ta Ta Ta…
Mere Taash Se Heart Ka King,
Mera Ek Chandi Ka Ring
Pichhle Saat Dino Mein Maine Khoya
Kabhi Khud Pe Hansa Main
Aur Kabhi Khud Pe Roya

...............
comments

No comments:

Post a Comment