This blog is purely written in my own words without any obligation or compulsion. It is only a medium to express my thoughts.

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Of Despicable me

This year has been great for 3D-animation movies. The first one to have made the surprise was "How to train your Dragon[link]", then came the much awaited Toy Story-3[link] and finally Despicable me[link] joined the party. The one thing I liked about these movies is that they are not made only for children but for all ages.

The story revolves around a despicable Gru who wanted to become the super Villain of all time. He wanted to outdo another villain named Vector (who had just stolen the Pyramid of Giza) by stealing the Moon. He adopts three cute orphan girls - Margo, Edith and Agnes in order to achieve his goal. Then, its all about how the girls changed Gru's heart and life.
Gru's character is quite interesting - his long nose being notable. But I must say its the 3 girls that stole the show. They are cute and lovable.

Gru: Someday, I'm going to go to the moon.
Gru's Mom: I'm afraid you're too late, Gru. NASA is no longer sending up the monkeys.

PS:- Its a movie that will make you laugh and most importantly it will help you to come out of the dream world if you happen to have engrossed with Inception. :)
comments

No comments:

Post a Comment