This blog is purely written in my own words without any obligation or compulsion. It is only a medium to express my thoughts.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Dreams don't make sense

An event that is a beginning; a first part or stage of subsequent events; origin; beginning; germination; prelude; cause; birth; outset; initiation;kickoff - that's INCEPTION for you and everyone is talking about this movie. Even after watching and reading every possible reviews and story about the movie, I still have some unanswered queries. Dreams don't make sense and the confusing ones are the best.And it takes a man of such calibre as Christopher Nolan to do it.


PS: I am going to see it again.
comments

1 comment:

  1. Strangely, I found it much much less confusing than Matrix and The Butterfly Effect. Maybe it was the subtitles effect. Though, would like to watch it again in a good theater. Movie watching experience here in Calicut is very bad.

    ReplyDelete