This blog is purely written in my own words without any obligation or compulsion. It is only a medium to express my thoughts.

Saturday, February 6, 2010

When you see your future in flesh and blood, you can't help but laugh. Many a times we see it but just ignored. Some years down the line, you would be doing the same thing that your "Boss" is doing now. Isn't this ironic? You would be doing something you don't always appreciate.But you can always prefer to do it your own way. BTW, I remember this beautiful quote, I wrote to someone wishing for good luck years ago. "Successful people don't do different things, they do things differently".

And you don't have to understand the language to appreciate good music. That's how I felt listening to this song "Pherari mon" from Antaheen.

comments

No comments:

Post a Comment