This blog is purely written in my own words without any obligation or compulsion. It is only a medium to express my thoughts.

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Of Avatar

Woke up early just to find myself in the very same place, the same room. Watching "Avatar" had such an impact that I was hoping to wake up in Pandora. It was some experience. Its not only the 3D artistry but also the content of the movie that moves you. Avatar is not like the "Matrix" which you need to watch again and again just to understand it (no red, blue pills here:)).Also, its not like the "LOTR" and the "Harry Potter" series with a lot of sub-plots and characters. Go and get a ticket !
There were good liners in the movie and if I were to pick one, that would be this. Jake says just before he tames the Toruk.
"Sometimes your whole life boils down to one insane move. The way I had it figured, Toruk is the baddest cat in the sky. Nothing attacks him. So why would he ever look up? But that was just a theory"

PS:-
Beauty is transient. Time and age brings everything to the same level. And yes,I just realised this seeing this girl of my school days after a gap of 10 years.
comments

No comments:

Post a Comment