This blog is purely written in my own words without any obligation or compulsion. It is only a medium to express my thoughts.

Sunday, August 16, 2009

3 yrs completed in Chennai

Honestly, I never thought I would be staying this long in Chennai. When I moved in , I thought I would hardly stay for a year. But then things are unpredictable and they just happen and its been 3 years of stay here in Chennai.
**************************************************************
Watched the movie "Into the wild". Its altogether a different movie. Its based on a real life story of Christopher McCandless. Its about leaving everything behind and going to the nature's arm. Some quotes are really touching especially this one "I read somewhere... how important it is in life not necessarily to be strong... but to feel strong. " Still thinking if it is really possible to leave everything behind and trying to live in the wild on your own. But then another quote "The core of mans' spirit comes from new experiences" just leave me wondering.
***************************************************************

PS:-
Its not that it happened the first time, its just that it happened to Shah Rukh Khan. It just happen that the Immigrant Officer didn't knew Shah Rukh Khan. It just happen that his name is Khan.
comments

No comments:

Post a Comment