This blog is purely written in my own words without any obligation or compulsion. It is only a medium to express my thoughts.

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Getting Seriously Serious

3 yrs completed in the Software industry!! I don't know if its a moment to celebrate or to worry that I have spent 3 years on a Software Company that does not help much neither to the country's economy nor for the benefit of my people. Charity begins at home. Over these 3 years I have had a good life(at least financially). It has also gave me the opportunity to behave like a responsible son and a brother. But the real question is if I m doing enough?? Many a times have I pondered about helping others. That actually would mean start helping the people of Manipur, only then I should consider on a Global scale. But then the real question is how do I help? The truth is I don't have even the time to help my own younger brother, then how am I going to help the mass? These are the questions that keeps creeping into my mind. But only Rookies complain. And I knew I will find a way !! Thats what keeping me going......

PS:-
I am fearing if Dhoni actually lost his Midas touch!! Sometimes, arrogance is a bad thing. An unorthodox idea can be a boomerang! That's what happenned by promoting Ravindra Jadeja.

PPS:-
I was wondering if what made Shiney Ahuja so frustrated that he went for a maid!! :) I got some answer seeing his wife on the TV :(
comments

1 comment:

  1. Oh Please. His wife is pretty good. He might not be frustrated or anything. He is behaving like a khula shaand as you had put it before.

    ReplyDelete