This blog is purely written in my own words without any obligation or compulsion. It is only a medium to express my thoughts.

Monday, December 3, 2007

Its nothing but a contour......

When I was ask to narate,
the story of my existence.
There comes to evoke the chronicle of late,
evidence of me being breathing hence.

Then the reflection of my precedent,
still glooms in my collection.
Although the prints are not apparent,
but the proceedings are still in my possession.

Discrete it may seems to be,
the story still carry its meaning.
For its to build , portray and see
the things I was dreaming.

[Life is nothing but a collection of important events. When you try to recollect, you ll find that
you need to draw a contour to join those events to make the journey they called life.]
comments

No comments:

Post a Comment